Thank you to everyone who came along to Love Food Streat Festival on the 11th September. We hope you had a wonderful evening filled with exquisite food, tasty drinks, and lots of fun!
Because of your incredible support, we’re delighted to announce that we raised over £45,000. This covers the cost of the therapeutic food to save the lives of over 1,000 malnourished children.
A huge thanks again to our chefs, restaurants, suppliers, and prize donors who helped make the night such a success.
- Great British Menu winner and Head Chef of The Laughing Heart Tom Anglesea
- Two Lights’ Head Chef, Chase Lovecky
- Nieves Barragán Mohacho, Chef Director of Michelin-starred Sabor
- Peter Gordon and Crosstown Doughnuts teaming up with Jacob Kenedy and Gelupo
- Robin Gill, Chef Director of The Dairy
- Karan Gokani Chef Director of Hoppers
- Rosa’s Thai
- Gabriel Langford, owner of Laffa
- Shake Shack
- Omar Allibhoy, owner of Tapas Revolution
- Nud Dudhia co-founder of Breddos Tacos
- A partnership between Twisted and Club Cultured is bringing you Club Twisted
- Bar Douro in collaboration with The Snapery Bakery
LOVE FOOD GIVE FOOD
And not to forget, this September and October, Love Food Give Food will turn your love of dining into donations. It’s your chance to join hundreds of restaurants and millions of diners helping to build futures for children and communities across the world – just by adding £1 to your bill. It’s easily the most delicious way to do good.