We work with a range of organisations in a variety of ways, but all our partners share our vision of a world free from hunger.
2021 marks the ten year anniversary of Action Against Hunger’s Love Food Give Food campaign. So far, the hospitality industry and their diners have raised over £3 million – enough to treat more than 71,000 children suffering from life-threatening hunger.
You can also raise funds for our vital work by adding a £1 donation to your customers’ bills throughout September and October. Our team are also happy to discuss other fundraising methods that work for your business.
There’s still time to get involved in this year’s campaign or find out about other ways of partnering with Action Against Hunger.
Five reasons to take part
- Strengthen your team by uniting behind a life-saving cause
- Simple to run with no cost to your business
- Communicate your business values to customers and improve brand loyalty
- Join a movement with likeminded businesses
- Play a leading role in the fight against hunger