We’re delighted the annual Fine Wine and Art Dinner is returning this year on Saturday 4 November at the stunning 1 Lombard Street.
It’s set to be another fabulous evening with special host Mariella Frostrup and a line-up of exciting chefs to be announced soon.
Join us for an evening of fine wine kindly provided by Liberty Wines, good food and incredible prizes at the 17th Fine Wine and Art Dinner.
Please contact Claire Dalmaine, Head of Special Events, if you’re interested in buying a table, donating a prize to our live and silent auctions or sponsoring the dinner.
About the Fine Wine and Art Dinner
Now entering its 17th year, the Fine Wine and Art Dinner is our annual flagship gala event. Each year, over 200 guests are exclusively invited to join us for a night of Michelin-starred cuisine and entertainment. Angela Hartnett, Tom Kerridge, Raymond Blanc and Heston Blumenthal are just a few of the world-class chefs who have cooked a four-course meal for guests, paired with wines by Liberty Wines.
The Fine Wine and Art Dinner has raised over £4.5 million for our work providing life-saving treatment to children around the world.
- Adam Gahlin (Adam Gahlin Fine Art)
- Angela Hartnett OBE (Chef & Restaurateur)
- Bill Knott (Food & Drink Writer)
- David Gleave MW (Chair, Liberty Wines Ltd.
- James Chase (Director of Williamsons Ltd.)
- Mark Hix MBE (Chef & Restaurateur)
- Melanie Jappy (CEO TWS Creative)
- Peter Nagle
- Robin Hutson OBE (Chairman of Home Grown Hotels and Lime Wood Group)
- Sam Hainsworth
- Søren Jessen (Restaurateur, Jessen & Co.)