Just some of the support you'll receive:
- A bespoke Action Against Hunger running vest or running tee
- Advice from the Challenges fundraising team – who are London Marathon experts
- A welcome pack including a fundraising handbook and training plans
- Materials you'll need to reach your fundraising target
- Support from the loudest cheerpoint on the course
- Post-race reception for you and your guests including a well-earned massage and refreshments!
We ask each marathon runner to pledge to raise £2,000 when they accept a place on our team, and to pay a registration fee of £60 (inc. VAT) to secure their place on the team.
Join us to create a world free from hunger.
Already got a place?
If you're lucky enough to have secured a place in the marathon through the official ballot, we'd still love to hear from you.
We'll support you every step of the way, from signing up to the finish line and beyond. What's more, the vital funds you raise will help build futures for children and communities around the world.
Find out more
If you have any questions about joining the Virgin Money London Marathon team in 2020, please get in touch with David Copsey on 0208 293 6196 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.