Read more in this section
Virgin Money London Marathon 2019
Join the Action Against Hunger team in one of the most iconic running events of the year
If you have been inspired by the runners in the 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon or always wanted to take part in this world famous race, then you can apply for a place on the Action Against Hunger team in 2019. Please complete form below and we'll be in touch when we start accepting applications to join the team in 2019.
The ballot for the 2019 race will open on Monday 30th April and close the following Friday 4th May 2018. Whether you have your own place through the ballot or are looking for a guaranteed place with us, we will support you every step of the way, from signing up, to the finish line and beyond.
Just some of the support you'll recieve:
- A bespoke Action Against Hunger running vest
- Advice from the Challenges fundraising team who have taken part on the Virgin Money London Marathon themselves.
- Welcome Pack including a fundraising handbook and training plans.
- Materials you'll need to reach your fundraising target.
- Support from the loudest cheer point on the course.
- Post-race reception for you and your guests including a well-earned massage and refreshments!
We ask each marathon runner to pledge to raise £2,000 when they accept a place on our team, and to pay a registration fee of £60 (inc. VAT) to secure their place on the team.
Join the team to help us create a world free from hunger.
Date: 28 April 2019
Start Time: 10am
Sponsorship target: £2,000
Registration Fee: £60 (including VAT).
Find out more
If you have any questions about the Virgin Money London Marathon in 2019, please don't hesitate to get in touch with David Copsey on 0208 293 6196 or on Twitter @DCopsey.
London Marathon 2019
Find out more