Terms & conditions
Access to and use of this website and website-related services (the ‘Site’) is provided by Action Against Hunger-UK and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- It is important that you read carefully and understand the Terms and Conditions. Use of this website constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect from your first use of the Site. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, the use of the Site must be terminated immediately. Action Against Hunger-UK reserves the right to seek any legal remedies for any violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- Action Against Hunger-UK reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online, and any changes that Action Against Hunger-UK makes to the Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of this site after changes means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- Action Against Hunger-UK does not guarantee that the Site or the server that hosts it is functional, uninterrupted, accurate, reliable or free from viruses and bugs. Further, Action Against Hunger-UK reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) without notice. You agree that Action Against Hunger-UK shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site, or of any Materials (as defined below).
- Action Against Hunger-UK does its utmost to ensure the site is functional and that all material contained in the site is accurate. However, Action Against Hunger-UK makes available the information and materials on the Site (the ‘Materials’) for general informational purposes only, and Action Against Hunger-UK does not represent or warrant that the Materials are accurate, complete or current. Action Against Hunger-UK shall not have any liability whatsoever, howsoever arising, in respect of any use which you make of the Site and/or the Materials. You are advised to verify the accuracy of all Materials before relying on them, and any reliance you place on it is done so at your own risk.
- This Site contains links to other websites which are not maintained by Action Against Hunger-UK. Action Against Hunger-UK is not responsible for the content of these sites and does not accept responsibility or liability for the operation and content of such sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites is for your convenience and does not imply association or endorsement by Action Against Hunger-UK unless otherwise stated.
- No third party is permitted to link to any other website to this website without first obtaining the express consent of Action Against Hunger-UK.
- You agree to not use the Site and/or Materials for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Site and the Materials are and shall remain the property of Action Against Hunger-UK and/or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary rights and laws.
- Except as expressly authorised in advance by Action Against Hunger-UK, you agree not to copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform or create derivative works of the Site or any of the Materials, provided that, subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, Action Against Hunger-UK does grant to you a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to access the Site and the Materials via the Internet solely for purposes of viewing such materials and to print out pages of this Site or the Materials for your personal, non-commercial use.
- All trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks on the Site that are not owned by Action Against Hunger-UK or its affiliates are the property of their respective owners, and should not be used or printed without the owner’s prior consent. The trade names, trademarks, and service marks owned by Action Against Hunger-UK or its affiliates, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not either Action Against Hunger-UK’s or one of Action Against Hunger-UK’s affiliate’s product or service, or in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion or dilution. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right or license to use any of Action Against Hunger-UK’s (or its affiliates’) trade names, trademarks, or service marks without its (or the relevant affiliate’s) prior express written permission
- Refund policy - we are not usually able to give refunds for voluntary donations, however if you have made a donation in error, please contact our supporter care team as we may be able to refund the donation less any charges we have incurred. Our supporter care team can be contacted on +44 (0)20 8293 6190 or by emailing email@example.com.
- TEXT TO DONATE: Text Costs £3 plus one message at your standard network charge. Action Against Hunger receives 100% of your donation. Obtain bill payers permission. Customer care 0208 8537 571
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Site and the Materials.
For any queries or comments regarding the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 8293 6190.
Last updated: January 2015