Flash floods have washed away roads, homes and vital crops – leaving a trail of devastation.
We have teams in Pakistan right now, ready to help people affected by these devastating floods. But we don’t have the funding we need to reach all the families that need support. And to save lives.
Your donation today could help by:
- providing emergency food and cash to people affected by the floods
- rebuilding clean water supplies for communities – so they aren’t drinking dirty water
- giving out emergency hygiene kits – with soap, mosquito nets and water purifying tablets – to stop waterborne diseases from spreading
- offering immediate mental health supporting to those who are experiencing trauma and distress
- funding livestock kits for farmers – with shelter, vaccines and medicine for animals – so they can continue to make a living
- providing winter clothes – hats, quilts and jumpers – so families can keep warm as temperatures drop