We’ll fight for every child’s life until the world is free from hunger.
We’re an international charity committed to saving the lives of malnourished children and supporting their families.
We’re a diverse and dedicated team of people who always want to take on new challenges to help us grow our skills and knowledge – we’d love you to join us!
Communications and Learning Volunteer
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) team.
Salary: Expenses paid
Contract: Voluntary, three days per week
Closing date: Wednesday 15 September 2021
Head of Programme Funding
This role will provide strong leadership to secure funding from the UK Government and other UK funding streams.
Salary: £52,511 – £56,689
Contract: Permanent, full time
Closing date: Sunday 19 September 2021
We offer a range of benefits for our staff, including:
- highly flexible working policies to empower you to manage your work-life balance
- automatic enrolment into our workplace pension scheme, matching your contribution of 4% each month
- interest-free season ticket and personal loans (subject to eligibility)
- payroll giving scheme
- ride to work scheme
- private medical insurance
- free health cashback scheme, including dentist and optician appointments
- discounted gym and health club membership
- online shopping discount scheme
- employee advice line – free confidential access to financial and legal advisors
- counselling services – telephone and online counselling sessions
- organisational sick pay – starting at four week full pay or two weeks half pay, increasing with service
- enhanced annual leave – 25 days plus eight bank holidays, increasing to 30 days after four years’ service
- enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- up to five days paid carers’ leave
- up to 24 hours paid leave per year for employer-supported volunteering
- We don’t accept speculative applications for any roles. It’s our policy to advertise all vacancies as part of our commitment to equal opportunities and the creation of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only contact candidates who have been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has not been successful.
- Unless specifically indicated, all posts are based in the UK and candidates may only apply if they have right to work in the UK.
- Be alert to recruitment scams. We advertise all genuine Action Against Hunger UK vacancies on our website. We will never ask you to pay a fee to us or a third party as part of any selection process, or ask for your bank details.
- If you require additional support or reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in our recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to call us on 020 8293 6195 or email Maria Franklin, HR Director, at [email protected].