We’ll fight for every child’s life until the world is free from hunger.
We’re an international charity committed to saving the lives of malnourished children and supporting their families.
We’re a diverse and dedicated team of people who always want to take on new challenges to help us grow our skills and knowledge – we’d love you to join us!
Thank you for your interest in a career at Action Against Hunger. Please check below for our latest vacancies.
Job role: Project Officer – MEAL and Information Management
Deadline: 9am Friday 11 December 2020
We offer a range of benefits for our staff, including:
- highly flexible working policies to empower you to manage your work-life balance
- automatic enrolment into our workplace pension scheme, matching your contribution of 4% each month
- interest-free season ticket and personal loans (subject to eligibility)
- payroll giving scheme
- ride to work scheme
- private medical insurance
- free health cashback scheme, including dentist and optician appointments
- discounted gym and health club membership
- online shopping discount scheme
- employee advice line – free confidential access to financial and legal advisors
- counselling services – telephone and online counselling sessions
- organisational sick pay – starting at four week full pay or two weeks half pay, increasing with service
- enhanced annual leave – 25 days plus eight bank holidays, increasing to 30 days after four years’ service
- enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- up to ten days paid carers’ leave
- up to 24 hours paid leave per year for employer-supported volunteering
- We don’t accept speculative applications for any roles. It’s our policy to advertise all vacancies as part of our commitment to equal opportunities and the creation of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only contact candidates who have been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has not been successful.
- Unless specifically indicated, all posts are based in the UK and candidates may only apply if they have right to work in the UK.
- If you require additional support or reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in our recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to call us on 020 8293 6195 or email Maria Franklin, HR Director, at [email protected].