Photo Credit: © Samuel Hauenstein Swan
Read more in this section
Our strategic plan 2016-2020 aims to enable people to be in charge of their own destinites - and to guide us to work with partners to pursue significant, measurable reductions in human suffering caused by hunger. Our three overarching strategic aims, and five goals for driving change are:
Our strategic aims
- To mitigate the consequences of hunger
- To address the causes of hunger
- To change the way hunger is addressed
Our five goals
- To reduce the mortality in children under five years of age
- To reduce the prevalence of chronic and acute undernutrition
- To increase the coverage of programmes to treat severe acute undernutrition
- In emergencies, to ensure that people's unmet humanitarian needs that are within our areas of expertise are covered
- To provide reliable evidence and expertise to improve national and international strategies on undernutrition
Our progress report 2016
Our latest Annual Progress Report outlines the progress we've made towards our international strategic plan.
Take a look at our progress report for a detailed overview of how, with your help, we've transformed lives around the world in 2016.