Remuneration and Compensation Committee
Terms of Reference
The Committee shall consist in minimum of one Trustee. Appointments shall be reviewed on an annual basis.
Frequency of meetings
The Committee shall meet formally at least once a year in December to discuss the proposed remuneration and benefits arrangements for the next year. Regular exchanges will take place by email and phone throughout the year.
Record of meetings
The Committee shall ensure than an agreed written record of their meetings is forwarded to the Board.
The Human Resources Director is required to attend all meetings of the Committee. Other staff may, at the Committee Chair's request, attend meetings as required.
Functions of the Committee
- To scrutinise the staffing structure, policies and conditions of service.
- To ensure that remuneration arrangements support the strategic aims of the Charity.
- To ensure that the remuneration arrangements enable the recruitment, motivation and retention of staff while also complying with the requirements of regulation.
- To recommend and monitor the level and structure of remuneration for senior management and expenses reimbursement for Board Directors.
- To advise the Director on staffing matters generally and ensure that the organisation's Disciplinary and Grievance Procedure is properly followed.