1. The free prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who follow @ACF_UK on Twitter or Instagram and share a photo using the hashtag #lovefoodgivefood via Twitter or Instagram only. The entrant will then receive a link to fill in a form to complete their entry, via a public mesage on Twitter or a private direct message on Instagram. Only after this form has been completed will the entry be counted. One entry per diner per restaurant visit, but you may enter at multiple different restaurants. Only entries posted on 'public' Twitter and Instagram accounts will be considered, as we will not be notified or be able to view entries made on 'private' or 'protected' accounts. The starting date of the Prize Draw is 1st September 2017. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 2nd December 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
2. Employees or agencies of Action Against Hunger, or their family members, or anyone else connected will not be eligible to win the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 4th December 2017.
5. The winner will receive 12 "Dinner for Two" vouchers for 12 different restaurants which can be booked by directly contacting the individual restaurants. The restaurants are chosen by Action Against Hunger and cannot be changed.
6. Action Against Hunger accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the restaurant).
7. The winner will be notified by Twitter or Instagram on or before 6th December 2017 and must contact Action Against Hunger to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Action Against Hunger within 14 days of being notified by Action Against Hunger, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Action Against Hunger shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Action Against Hunger shall be entitled to select another winner.
8. The prize winner will be contacted by Action Against Hunger after the Prize Draw to arrange delivery of the prize.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
10. Action Against Hunger retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
11. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Action Against Hunger’s reasonable request.
13. Action Against Hunger accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
14. Action Against Hunger reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Action Against Hunger in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Action Against Hunger shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
16. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Promoter: Action Against Hunger, 161-163 Greenwich High Street, SE10 8JA, London