Love Food Give Food Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. The Love Food Give Food campaign competition (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over, who enter at a participating Love Food Give Food restaurant, or at a Love Food Give Food fundraising event. For entries to be counted, you must follow @ACF_UK on Twitter or Instagram, or like the Action Against Hunger UK Facebook page, and share a photo where you are dining or from the Love Food Give Food fundraising event you are hosting or attending, using the hashtag #LoveFoodGiveFood via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
2. One entry per person at each restaurant visit or fundraising event will be counted. You may enter on multiple different restaurant visits or when hosting or attending multiple different Love Food Give Food fundraising events.
3. Only 'public' social media posts will be counted, as we will not be notified or be able to view entries made on 'private' or 'protected' accounts.
4. The starting date of the Prize Draw is 1st September 2018. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 2nd December 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
5. Employees or agencies of Action Against Hunger, or their family members, will not be eligible to win the Prize Draw.
6. The winner will receive a voucher for a one-night stay at a luxury UK hotel and a meal for two people. The hotel will be chosen by Action Against Hunger and cannot be changed. The one-night stay and meal for two people will be subject to Terms and Conditions of the hotel, including dates the prize can be redeemed.
7. Action Against Hunger accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and costs not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the hotel).
8. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 4th December 2018.
10. The winner will be notified by Twitter, Instagram or Facebook on or before 6th December 2018 and must respond to Action Against Hunger to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Action Against Hunger within 14 days of being notified by Action Against Hunger, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Action Against Hunger shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Action Against Hunger shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize winner will be contacted by Action Against Hunger after the Prize Draw to arrange delivery of the prize.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Action Against Hunger retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Action Against Hunger’s reasonable request.
16. Action Against Hunger accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
17. Action Against Hunger reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Action Against Hunger in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Action Against Hunger shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Action Against Hunger UK, 161-163 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA.