Terms & Conditions for Win a Meal for 2 Love Food Give Food competition
1. The free prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who signed up to our email newsletter via the form above.By signing up, you'll receive occasional emails about Action Against Hunger's activities. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
2. Website entry is open from 1 September and closes midnight on 31 October 2015. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
3. Employees or agencies of Action Against Hunger, or their family members, or anyone else connected, will not be eligible to win the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process OR supervised by an independent person] on 9 November 2015. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner of the Prize Draw will receive a meal for two at a Hawksmoor restaurant in London. The meal will only be available at a Hawksmoor London restaurant and the total prize value cannot exceed £150.
7. Action Against Hunger accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the restaurant).
8. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date to arrange delivery of the prize. There is one prize to be won. If a winner does not respond to Action Against Hunger within 14 days of being notified by Action Against Hunger, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Action Against Hunger shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Action Against Hunger shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
10. Action Against Hunger retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
11. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Action Against Hunger’s reasonable request.
13. Action Against Hunger accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
14. Action Against Hunger reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Action Against Hunger in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Action Against Hunger shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
16. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Promoter: Action Against Hunger, 161-163 Greenwich High Street, SE10 8JA, London