Read more in this section
Yorkshire Marathon 2018
What support will we give you?
By joining the Action Against Hunger team, we join yours.
We can't fundraise for you, we can't train or run the race for you, but the experienced runners on the Community fundraising team are here to help you make the most of this opportunity. We know what it means to train for a marathon, we know how to fundraise, and we know how to balance your preparations for the race with every-day life too. From when you sign-up until the race day and beyond, we will support you every step of the way.
Just some of the support you'll receive:
- A bespoke Action Against Hunger running vest
- Advice from the Community fundraising team who are experienced runners.
- Welcome Pack including a fundraising handbook and training plans.
- Materials you'll need to reach your fundraising target.
- Support of the Action Against Hunger team on the day.
To register your interest in joining the Action Against Hunger team on the start line, please click below.
Date: Sunday 14th October 2018
Location: York, UK
Registration Fee: £42 (including VAT).
Fundraising Target: £600
Apply for a place now