We’ll fight for every child’s life until the world is free from hunger.
We’re an international charity committed to saving the lives of malnourished children and supporting their families.
We’re a diverse and dedicated team of people who always want to take on new challenges to help us grow our skills and knowledge – we’d love you to join us!
Senior New Business Manager
Here’s your chance grow strategic partnerships from the ground up, with the potential to build your own team and raise funds for the global hunger crisis.
Contract: Permanent, full time
Closing date: Thursday 18 August 2022
We welcome applications from all sections of the community and we’re keen to encourage as broad a range of candidates as possible. If you require any additional support to help you during this process, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss further.
We offer a range of benefits for our staff, including:
- highly flexible working policies to empower you to manage your work-life balance
- automatic enrolment into our workplace pension scheme, matching your contribution of 4% each month
- interest-free season ticket and personal loans (subject to eligibility)
- payroll giving scheme
- ride to work scheme
- private medical insurance
- free health cashback scheme, including dentist and optician appointments
- discounted gym and health club membership
- online shopping discount scheme
- employee advice line – free confidential access to financial and legal advisors
- counselling services – telephone and online counselling sessions
- organisational sick pay – starting at four weeks full pay plus two weeks half pay, increasing with service
- enhanced annual leave – 25 days plus eight bank holidays, increasing with service after two years
- enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- up to five days paid carers’ leave
- up to 24 hours paid leave per year for employer-supported volunteering
- We don’t accept speculative applications for any roles. It’s our policy to advertise all vacancies as part of our commitment to equal opportunities and the creation of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only contact candidates who have been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has not been successful.
- We believe transparency in our approach to pay is important to ensure fair treatment, so we include salary ranges in all our job adverts.
- We operate an incremental pay structure. It’s our policy to offer successful candidates the bottom of the advertised range. But if a candidate can demonstrate their current or most recent salary is higher than what we’re offering, we can revise our offer up to the top of the advertised range.
- Unless specifically indicated, all posts are based in the UK and candidates may only apply if they have right to work in the UK.
- Be alert to recruitment scams. We advertise all genuine Action Against Hunger UK vacancies on our website. We will never ask you to pay a fee to us or a third party as part of any selection process, or ask for your bank details.
- If you require additional support or reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in our recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to call us on 020 8293 6195 or email Maria Franklin, HR Director, at [email protected].