1. The free prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people who retweet @ACF_UK tweets which use #WinDelicious, and follow @deliciousmag. The starting date of the Prize Draw is 7th September 2016 and the closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 o'clock on 16th September 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
2. Employees or agencies of Action Against Hunger, or their family members, or anyone else connected will not be eligible to win the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 19th of September 2016.
5. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
6. Action Against Hunger retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
7. Action Against Hunger accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
8. Action Against Hunger reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Action Against Hunger in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Action Against Hunger shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
10. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. Promoter: Action Against Hunger, 161-163 Greenwich High Street, SE10 8JA, London
All Images: delicious. magazine