Terms & conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this or any other Action Against Hunger UK website. If you are under 18 please ask a parent or guardian to read through these Terms and discuss them with you.
- Action Against Hunger UK reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online, and any changes that Action Against Hunger UK makes to the Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately. Your continued use of this site after changes means you agree to be legally bound by these Terms.
- Action Against Hunger UK does not guarantee that the website or the server that hosts it is functional, uninterrupted, accurate, reliable or free from viruses and bugs. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part thereof) without notice. You agree that Action Against Hunger UK shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the website, or of any Materials (as defined below).
- We do our utmost to ensure that the website is functional and that all material contained in the site is accurate. However, Action Against Hunger UK makes available the information and materials for general informational purposes only, and does not represent or warrant that the materials are accurate, complete or current. Action Against Hunger UK shall not have any liability whatsoever, howsoever arising, in respect of any use which you make of the website and/or the materials. You are advised to verify the accuracy of all materials before relying on them, and any reliance you place on it is done so at your own risk.
- This website contains links to other websites that are not maintained by Action Against Hunger UK. We are not responsible for the content of these sites and do not accept responsibility or liability for the operation and content of such sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites is for your convenience and does not imply association or endorsement by Action Against Hunger UK unless otherwise stated.
- No third party is permitted to link to any other website to this website without first obtaining the express consent of Action Against Hunger UK.
- You agree to not use the website and/or materials for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- You acknowledge and agree that the website and the materials are and shall remain the property of Action Against Hunger UK and/or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary rights and laws.
- Except as expressly authorised in advance by Action Against Hunger UK, you agree not to copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform or create derivative works of the website or any of the materials, provided that, subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, Action Against Hunger UK does grant to you a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to access the Site and the Materials via the Internet solely for purposes of viewing such materials and to print out pages of this website or the materials for your personal, non-commercial use.
- All trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks on the website that are not owned by Action Against Hunger UK or its affiliates are the property of their respective owners, and should not be used or printed without the owner’s prior consent. The trade names, trademarks, and service marks owned by Action Against Hunger UK or its affiliates, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not either Action Against Hunger UK’s or one of Action Against Hunger UK’s affiliate’s product or service, or in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion or dilution. Nothing on the website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any right or license to use any of Action Against Hunger UK’s (or its affiliates’) trade names, trademarks, or service marks without its (or the relevant affiliate’s) prior express written permission.
- Refund policy - we are not usually able to give refunds for voluntary donations, however if you have made a donation in error, please contact our Supporter Care Team as we may be able to refund the donation less any charges we have incurred. Our supporter care team can be contacted on +44 (0)20 8293 6190 or by emailing email@example.com.
- TEXT TO DONATE: Text Costs £3 plus one message at your standard network charge. Action Against Hunger receives 100% of your donation. Obtain bill payers permission. If you have any questions, please contact our Supporter Care Team on +44 (0)20 8293 6190.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Site and the Materials.
For any queries or comments regarding the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 8293 6190. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9.30am - 5.30pm.
Last updated: May 2018